Time & Venue
- Performances begin at 8 pm, unless otherwise indicated.
- All performances take place at the Emile Bustani Auditorium unless otherwise stated.
- Latecomers are only allowed in the Auditorium at a suitable interval.
- Performances last 60-90 minutes on average, not including the 20 minute interval.
- Programmes are subject to change.
The Al Bustan Festival takes place primarily at the Emile Bustani Auditorium (483 seats), and also at the Crystal Garden glass conservatory at Al Bustan in Beyt Meri.
Selected in previous festival performances have also taken place at:
- The Assembly Hall at the American University of Beirut
- Mar Sassine Church in Beyt Meri, 19th century
- Mar Doumit Church, Zouk Mikael, 18th century
- College Notre-Dame de Jamhour
- St. Louis Cathedral, Beirut
- Villa Audi, Beirut
- St. Charbel Church, Roman, early Christian, Maad, 4th-18th century
- Church of St Simeon Stylites, Sayyedt El Bzez Boqsmeya, Roman, 6th century
- Théatre Monnot, Beirut
- Khan El Franj, Sidon, 16th century
- St Anthony Church, Kheshbow, 18th century
- Grand Hall of Balamand Abbey, 13th century
- Auditorium of Mont La Salle College
- Church of the Sacred Heart, Freres Gemayze Beirut
- The Crusader Church of St. John Mark, Byblos
- Church of Our Lady Maghdouche, 19th century
- Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, Beirut, 19th century
- Church of St. Joseph Jesuit, Beirut, 19th century
- Gulbenkian Hall, LAU University Beirut
- The Sursock Palace
- Sursock Museum
- The Jeita Grotto
- St. Stephan Church, Batroun, 19th century
- St. Thomas’ Church, Tyr, 18th century
- Our Lady of the Rosary, Zouk Mosbeh, 18th century
- Church of Our Lady of Faqra, Faqra
- Guiragossian Museum, Jdeideh
- Church of Mar Saba, Edde – Batroun
- Church of St. Joseph, Debbyeh
- Pierre Abou Khater Amphitheatre
- Church of Mar Saba, Kfarhay – Batroun
- Church of Mar Nohra, Smar Jbeil
- West Hall at the American University of Beirut
- Irwin Hall, LAU
- Italian Cultural Center, Baabda
- St. Louis Church, Bad Idriss – Beirut
- Ain El Khassfe restaurant, Beit Mery
- Salle Montaigne, Institut Français
- St George Greek Ortgodox Cathedral, Beirut
- Beyt Amir, Clemenceau
- La Résidence des Pins
- Mar Charbel Church, Corniche Mazraa
- Bathich Auditorium, A.U.B.
- Maamari Auditorium, A.U.B.
- Tanit Gallery, Mar Mikhayel
- St Elias Church, Kantari
- The National Museum
- Mar Charbel Church, Maad
Getting to Al Bustan Festival
Al Bustan hotel where most of the performances take place is 21km from Beirut International airport and 15km from the heart of Beirut. It is superbly located, with breathtaking views over Beirut and the Mediterranean.
Here are the best 3 road routes to reach Al Bustan hotel:
- Dora, Nahr El Mot, New Metn Highway, Roumieh intersection towards Mounir Restaurant, Beit Mery
- Achrafieh, Hotel Dieu, Chevrolet Crossroad, Mkalles, Mansourieh, Beit mery
- Sassine Square, Bourj Hammoud bridge, Saloumeh Roundabout, Ras Dekwaneh, Fanar, Ain Saadeh intersection, Beit Mery