Time & Venue
- Performances begin at 20h30, unless otherwise indicated.
- All performances take place in Emile Bustani Auditorium unless otherwise stated.
- Late-comers are only allowed in the Auditorium at a suitable interval.
- On average, each performance lasts 90 minutes, not including the 20-minute interval.
- Programmes are subject to change.
The Al Bustan Festival takes place primarily at the Emile Bustani Auditorium (483 seats), and also at the Crystal Garden glass conservatory at Al Bustan in Beyt Meri.
Selected performances at previous festivals have taken place at:
- The Assembly Hall at the American University of Beirut
- 19th-century Mar Sassine Church in Beyt Meri
- 18th-century Mar Doumit Church, Zouk Mikael
- 20th-century College Notre-Dame de Jamhour
- 20th-century St Louis Cathedral, Beirut
- Villa Audi, Beirut
- Roman, early Christian, & 18th-century St Charbel Church, Maad
- Roman, early Christian 6th-century Church of St Simeon Stylites, Sayyedt El Bzez Boqsmeya
- Théatre Monnot, Beirut
- 16th-century Khan El Franj, Sidon
- 18th-century St Anthony Church, Kheshbow
- 13th-century Grand Hall of Balamand Abbey
- Auditorium of Mont La Salle College
- Church of the Sacred Heart (Freres Gemayze Beirut)
- The Crusader Church of St. John Mark, Byblos
- 19th century Church of Our Lady Maghdouche
- 19th century Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, Beirut
- 19th century Church of St. Joseph Jesuit, Beirut
- Gulbenkian Hall, LAU University Beirut
- The Sursock Palace
- Sursock Museum
- The Jeita Grotto
- 19th century St. Stephan Church, Batroun
- 18th century St. Thomas’ Church, Tyr
- 18th century Our Lady of the Rosary, Zouk Mosbeh
- Church of Our Lady of Faqra, Faqra
- Guiragossian Museum, Jdeideh
- Church of Mar Saba, Edde – Batroun
- Church of St. Joseph, Debbyeh
- Pierre Abou Khater Amphitheatre
- Church of Mar Saba , Kfarhay – Batroun
- Church of Mar Nohra, Smar Jbeil
- West Hall at the American University of Beirut
- Irwin Hall, LAU
- Italian Cultural Center, Baabda
- St. Louis church, Bad Idriss – Beirut
Getting to Al Bustan Festival
Al Bustan hotel where most of the performances take place is 21kms from Beirut International airport and 15km from the heart of Beirut. It is superbly located, with breathtaking views over Beirut and the Mediterranean.
It can be reached through Mkalles region descending up to Mansourieh, Ain Saade and finally Beit Meri.